On August 1st, 2020, Limno hires Dr. Elena Puerta-Fernández as company’s CEO. Elena holds a Pharmacy degree and PhD. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology by the University of Granada. She has a research career longer than 20 years, with wide international experience. She is an expert in Microbial Genetics and Biotechnology, working both in the public and private sectors. She has worked for CSIC and the University of Sevilla, and, on private R&D, she worked for the Spanish international company Abengoa, as Senior Researcher in Abengoa Research (AR). Among her activities at AR, she oversaw a research group for microbial strains development for biofuel production and raised funds for research, both in national and international calls.
- A breakthrough in the battle against blindness: Limnopharma’s latest discovery
- Limnopharma named one of the 100 best startups of 2023
- Confirmation of Lim21 mechanism of action
- The Fight Against Blindness Foundation presents the winner of the FUNDALUCE 2022 Awards
- Limnopharma Participation in Biotechnology Fairs and Investment Events.